LIGHT YOUR HOME THE WAY YOU WANT
The Wi-Fi® enabled WeMo Light Switch allows you to turn lights on and off from anywhere--from across the house, from the backyard, or from the other side of the world. WeMo Light Switch replaces a standard light switch in your home and can be controlled remotely with an Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It works with your existing Wi-Fi® network and anywhere your smartphone or tablet has an Internet connection (3G or 4G LTE). Easy for most Do It Yourselfers.
FREE WEMO APP IS EASY TO USE
Download the free WeMo app to your compatible Android smartphone or tablet or your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to get started. Our award-winning WeMo app has been designed so that simple or more complex tasks can be accomplished with ease. With our updated app, you can also explore new features such as a customizable long press option (used with IFTTT), enhanced sunrise/sunset rules, and away mode setting.
The app also allows you to schedule tasks as simple as turning lights on after dark or before your kids come home from after-school activities, or turning specific lights off every day to reduce power consumption. More complex tasks feature turning light on and off at different times on different days. Customized schedules can be easily adjusted using the WeMo app, even when you are away from home.
TURN LIGHTS ON/OFF AT SUNSET OR SUNRISE
Not only can you program your lights to turn on or off at specified times, you can also set them to respond to the sun. Simply enter your city name in the WeMo App and then program your porch lights to turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.
The sunset and sunrise times update every day, so whatever the season, your lights will come on when you want them to. You can also combine sun and time rules--for example, you can program your lights to turn on at sunset and off at 11pm every day. The WeMo App automatically adjusts for daylight savings.
REPLACE YOUR EXISTING LIGHT SWITCH, HASSLE-FREE
WeMo Light Switch was designed for DIY installation. The included faceplate seamlessly clicks onto the wall and hides the screws underneath.
Please note that the WeMo Light Switch is not compatible with lights controlled by more than one switch or with metal face plates. Metal face plates interfere with Wi-Fi® signals and will not allow this product to work correctly in your home.
BACKLIGHTING MAKES IT EASY TO LOCATE AFTER DARK
The switch features subtle backlighting, making it easy to find in the dark. You can manually turn the switch on or off by simply tapping it. It's so simple, a toddler can do it.
IT'S A MOD, MOD WORLD
One of the beauties of Wemo is its modularity. Control one lamp or all of them. Dip a toe into smart-home tech, or dive in headfirst. There's a Wemo for every situation: Light Switches for your porchlight or those swanky recessed ceiling lights in the man-cave. Switches for your plug-in lamps and fans. Insight Switches for devices you want to monitor for energy savings. Control them all from your app, with no hub. Go forth and modulize.
- Keeps its programming and the correct time and date during power outages
- Has no batteries to wear out
- No minimum wattage so works with all incandescent, halogen, CFL, fluorescent and LED lighting
- Can also control ceiling fans
WORKS WITH AMAZON ALEXA
Wemo Switch, Insight Switch and Light Switch work seamlessly with Amazon Echo, Amazon Dot and Amazon Tap to give you hands-free, vocal control over your stuff. Want to turn off the fan? Turn on the floor lamp? Shut off the TV in the kids' room before their brains melt? When Wemo and Alexa work together, all you have to do is speak your mind. Literally.
WEMO WORKS WITH NEST THERMOSTAT
Nest's "home" and "away" modes can tell your Wemo switches what you're up to. If you're out, your desk fan turns off so the cat doesn't lose another inch of its tail. When you return, that fake Tiffany lamp your Grandma left you is burning brightly to welcome you home. And you can adjust basic Thermostat settings without leaving the Wemo app, thus conserving valuable thumb-tapping time.
WORKS WITH IFTTT
"If This, Then That" is a free web-based service that lets you do an amazing array of things with your Wemo. Visit IFTTT.com to find "recipes" for making Wemo turn lights on and off based on real-world events, send you push notifications about device activity, or take advantage of your phone's geo-fencing capabilities to know if you're home or away. Visit IFTTT and discover all the exciting recipes you can create with WeMo + IFTTT.
- Designed for residential indoor dry location use only
- Turn room lights on and off from anywhere with your smartphone
- Works with your existing home Wi-Fi network and mobile Internet
- Set up rules for lights going on and off at Sunset and Sunrise
- Set a schedule for lights in different rooms
- Replaces your existing wall switch
- Subtle backlighting makes the switch easy to find at night
- Works with the entire family of Belkin WeMo products
- Works with IFTTT, connecting you to a whole world of Web apps
- Installs quickly and easily for Do-It-Yourselfers
- Free WeMo App for Android and iOS
- Decorative face plate included
- One-year limited warranty
- Wi-Fi® router
- Android 4.1 or later
- iOS 8 or higher
- Max 1800 W, ½ HP at 120VAC
- Neutral Wire Required
- Replaces single pole switch
- Not compatible with 3-way (multi-location control) switches
- Works with your existing single/double/multi-switch rocker-style plates
- Not designed to work with metal faceplates
No posts found