Control4 Driver - Color Wheel
SELECT LED COLORS NATURALLY WITH CONTROL4
Color Wheel for Control4 is a unique driver from Janus technology providing a sleek, colourful, and intuitive web interface for Control4 RGB, RGBW and Tuneable White (WW) Lighting drivers.
Running as a service on any Control4 touchscreen supporting webview, this is more than just a driver, offering a totally new and hugely enriched user experience.
The screen is dominated by the spectacular color wheel, which allows for the easy control of multiple lighting channels, adapting to type of light controller - RGB, RGBW, WW.
The Color Wheel driver itself is directly compatible with a number of existing lighting drivers, and the accompanying Enhanced Lighting Interface driver allows existing dimmers to group as RGB/RGBW/WW fixtures, making them compatible with Color Wheel.
The following systems are currently supported, and the list is constantly growing:
- ArtNet DMX RGB/RGB-M (ExtraVeg, available from the C4 cloud)
- Aurora AOne (coming soon!)
- Converging Systems ILC-400C and ILC-100C (available from the C4 cloud)
- Domaudeo RGBW
- KNX Coloured Lighting
- LiteWave wLightBox
- NexLux Wi-FI LED Strips (available here)
- Philips Hue (available from the C4 cloud)
- Rako Controls
- TP-Link (available here)
- Lutron Homeworks QS (single channel RGB dimming)
- Adeo DALI/DMX *
- ArtNet DMX (ExtraVeg, NextGenTec) *
- Clipsal C-Bus *
- ColorBeam *
- Control4 Centralised Lighting*
- KNX *
- Lutron Homeworks *
- Lutron QS *
- Rako (Control4, ExtraVeg drivers) *