Control4 Driver - Nexlux
Looking for an inexpensive way to add controllable LED light strips to your project without having an additional "hub" to manage or complicated DMX solution?
Solution: Nexlux Wi-Fi enabled LED strips and this driver.
Some quick background on the LED strips: They are shipped as an all in one a kit which includes a UL approved power adapter, discrete Wi-Fi controller, and a spool with 16.4ft of RGB LEDs. The black strips are also coated and perfect for "damp" installs like under a kitchen counter.
This purchase is only for the Control4 driver and does NOT include the actual LED strips.
NOTE: We have seen some issues with units running firmware v5. It is highly recommend you get an LED controller running v6 or higher.
Using our driver you have full control over standard lighting functions like:
- RGB control via our included RGB slider; adjust the color and white with one slider!
- Connections for binding to keypad buttons
- Play a large number preset transitions such as strobes and color changing
- Program specific colors using the Composer Pro color selector
- Red, Green, Blue, White/Warm White and Cool White sliders for independent color control
Although we have throughly tested with the Nexlux brand of controllers, it should also support the following:
- MagicLight WiFi RGB LED Controller
- MagicLight WiFi RGBW LED Controller
- Magic Hue WiFi RGB Controller
- Magic Hue WiFi RGBW Controller
- LEN RGB LED Strip Lights
- CHAREADA LED Strip Lights
- WenTop LED Light Strip
- Goldwin Smart WiFi Controller
- Miheal WiFi LED Light Strip
- Zombber WiFi LED Smart Controller RGB
- Zombber WiFi LED Smart Controller RGBW
- Aclorol WIFI Smart RGB LED Controller
- Konxie Smart WiFi RGB/GRB LED Controller
- Konxie Smart WiFi RGBW LED Controller
- HaoDeng WiFi Wireless LED Smart Controller
- LEDENET Smart WiFi LED Controller
- Aubric LED Wifi Controller